Full facility members have access to the entire club, including tennis court usage. Other benefits include the fitness center, group fitness classes, and use of the heated pools.
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa offers a variety of memberships. Full facility and swim/health memberships are available for singles, couples, or families.
Memberships are based on an initiation fee, plus monthly dues. The fees vary based on the type of membership. Please call our Membership Department at (805) 595-7600 x 105 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 2 Heated outdoor pools and Jacuzzis with ozone purification
- 7 Lighted tennis courts
- Full spa including massage, facials, manicures, pedicures, and hair salon
- Over 50 group exercise classes every week including yoga and Tai Chi
- Pilates reformer classes
- Personal and small group training
- Cutting edge weight and cardiovascular equipment
- Kids' Club child care
- Kids' swim team
- Kids' classes including Kempo and dance
- Swim and tennis lessons
- Club café and catering
- FAR Infra-red sauna
- Physical therapy on site
- Summer happy hours with live music
- Garden area and conference room for weddings, special events, and retreats
- Wine Club, Book Club, Bridge Club
- Cancer Well-Fit program
Swim and Health members have access to the entire club, excluding the tennis court usage.Other benefits include the fitness center, group fitness classes, and use of the heated pools.
This membership is open to individuals over the age of sixty-five. This membership has a choice of full facility or swim and health, each at a discounted rate.
We offer individual memberships to juniors. Juniors may choose full facility or swim & health, each at a discounted rate.
We offer corporate memberships for companies that have at least three employees who are members. There is a discount of 20% off of the registration fee and also a $10.00 discount off of the monthly dues. Please contact a membership representative for information regarding our corporate program.