May Newsletter 2022 - Memorial Day Weekend
The Deck Lounge Hours
Wednesday-Friday 4:30 – 7:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday 12:00 – 5:00 pm
New – Live Music Every Wednesday From 5:30 – 7:30 pm!
Summer Club Hours Start This Week!
Monday-Friday 5:30 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Please do not ask the staff to let you into the club early. We need to give everyone, including the pool company, time to get the club ready each morning. No one will be let in early.
Monday, May 30 – Memorial Day
Normal Club Hours
No Group Fitness Classes
No Swim Lessons or Tennis Clinics
First Friday Night Happy Hour Of 2022!
This is the inaugural day of our new Cornhole League! Come give it a try. Rookies are welcome!
$10 cash entry and winner takes the pot!
Sign-up by emailing [email protected] or on the sign-up sheet in the lobby.
We Care About You & Your Kids Safety!
Lifeguards Are Not A Substitute For Parental Supervision.
Pool weather is here, and we are excited! Use of the pools increase, and we want everyone to be safe.
Please make sure you are directly supervising your children under 14 when at the Club.
Even with lifeguards on duty, which there will be this summer, it is imperative that children in the pool never be left unattended or not directly supervised.
Drowning is fast and silent. It can happen in as little as 20-60 seconds. Drowning doesn't always look like we would expect.
Water watcher reminder cards will be passed out through the summer. Please read the card and help us stay safe. We look forward to a safe and fun summer!
Pool Rules Reminders
With summer approaching quickly, we would like to refresh our members on the pool rules. Following the pool rules allows for safety and fun for everyone.
- Do not ever enter a reserved lane unless it is your reserved time. Members that arrive to swim and see someone in their lane, usually come back to the front desk for help. This causes a lot of problems.
- The large pool lanes 3-6 are reservation only Monday-Friday.
- Lane One is the Free Swim Lane. Anyone can be playing in that lane as well as swimming laps.
- Children under age 14 must be directly supervised by their parents or guardian, even when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Rules and requests made by staff must be complied with at all times.
- Children who wear diapers must wear swim diapers.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the adult spa.
- Remove and throw away band aids before entering the pools and spas.
- Rinse off before entering the pools and spas.
For safety, the following are prohibited
- Running, shoving, dunking, or hitting
- Screaming or excessive noise
- Diving in less than 8 feet of water
- Glass containers
- No food allowed in pool or spa
- Flips, back dives, or spinning entries from the side of the pool
- Throwing balls, with exception of sponge balls
- No flotation devices larger than 24" by 24"
- No water guns